Thursday, February 26, 2009

I humbly resent you...

Well today was fine and tonight we headed off to karate...even though Greyson claimed he never was going again EVER! This was spoken on Tuesday and thank goodness he was over it by today. Tuesday he was fit to be tied. Tonight at class he did really well and was trying really hard on his push ups and sit ups....he still gets lazy and tired on that last set though. Poor guy. On the way home he was quoting something he heard in a movie...which one God only knows, he has a virtual encyclopedia of lines in that head...anyway...he tells Michele and I, "I humbly resent you with this token of appreciation". hahahaaaaaa I have nothing to follow with but thank you son. Thank you. One other thing...we went to Lancaster's to eat again due to it being right next door to the Karate place. If I have not mentioned it as of yet...Greyson is addicted to playing the crane machines that have stuffed animals in them. Like seriously addicted. We have enough stuffed animals now from them to donate to a children's hospital. It is ridiculous...Anyway...Michele and I hav e decided later in life we will make a movie of our life with him and call it....you guessed it..... "CRANE MAN".....hahahaaaaaa OK seriously, please tell me all you guys who know how whacked I am thought that was funny! I know you are laughing...I know you are! So tonight "crane man" scored again....he brought home a cute white bear that he named "snow". Yes all of his collection have names...just ask him about it. Thank you all for stopping by as always and have a great night....it is almost the weekend! Hooray for Friday....until tomorrow... hugs & :)

No comments: