Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Start this week...

Picture was from Greyson's kindergarten graduation at Pathway preschool...but it's sooo him! He heard some parents hollaring whoooowhooowhooooo so he chimmed in. Lynn being photographer extraordinaire caught him in action. hahhaaa
So far we have had a great start to our week. The weekend was fun and yesterday it was back to school and work and for me....painting. Greyson's new fish, Indiana Jones, is hanging in there but still doesn't look like the healthiest fish int he world. :) His other fish I bought seems to be doing fine after the shock of leaving the large tank at PetSmart and coming to our tiny bowl here at Casa de G-R. So as far as the fish report we are good. Greyson came home yesterday and I helped him with his math homework with no battle. i don't think I am very good at explaining all the time as I seem to add to his confusion alot. That's when I back up and try to think like he does. That is not always easy I tell you. (hahahaaa) I have to laugh at myself you know. Poor guy...he is stuck with me and Michele for his at home assistance. That should have most of you laughing already! :) Anyway...he had a great night and we even read a new book I bought for him. he seems to be enjoying that a little more too and it is not quite the battle it used to be to read. Well...not all the time. He and I have been working to do paintings for the KidsKrawl coming up. He did one that I helped slightly with...a waterfall that he is very proud of. Why a waterfall we do not know. He said he needed to paint a beautiful waterfall so there you have it. Watch out vanGogh! Today he is at school while I hang out here...cleaning, washing, walking/running, and painting. Last night I took my paintings that I am donating over to Lynn's to be photographed so I have portfolio evidence. She donated 2 of her beautiful photographs, one of sunflowers printed on a cool metallic paper, and a large photo of the moon shinning through some trees printed on a canvas. Great stuff....We are looking forward to Friday night. Greyson will be so proud and we have a few friends coming to the Krawl. It should be fun. here's to the rest of the week being wonderful and much warmer let's hope. Hugs....

No comments: