Sunday, February 15, 2009

A really fun Sunday with G and momom...

Today was Sunday so Michele and Greyson and I were pretty lazy all day. At around 12:30 we headed over to CCS to help with the mulch pile that seems to be regenerating. :) Anyway...we told Greyson there would be other kids there because usually there are...well....not so much today. So...he told me I was a liar. i had to explain that he shouldn't say that and that I had thought kids would be there. I said I didn't lie, I just didn't know they were not coming. Oh well....everything is so black & white with him...and very literal. We at least pout a small dent in the pile and then headed back to the house. I think I inhaled too much mold though. I feel paralyzed now...from the mold that is creeping into the mulch as it breaks down. We came home and Greyson wanted to play basketball outside. We jumped on that since getting him outside is not always an easy task. he is getting so much better with his coordination and his hand eye stuff. He actually had some great shots and was dribbling very well for him. We had fun and now we are all just resting and watching some TV. I could go to sleep right this minute...because as my sister says, "I am pathetic!" hahahaaaa I am definitely getting old. Each outing like today reminds me of it more and more. Well...short and sweet is the word today. You all have a wonderful evening and some great days off. Happy presidents day to those who are off and able to enjoy it! I must go tend to Greyson...he is calling. :)

No comments: