Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day and 1 crazy sugared up boy...

It's Valentine's Day and Greyson has had a good week. he had fun at school yesterday but did get a little hopped up on sugar there at the end. Last night he was wound tighter than a tick. It was insane but he finally came down off of it. Whew...Buckle up for safety people. I spent the day with his class hoping to help Suzy out some while Cymantha was out. I think I at least occupied more space than petite Cymantha...that's about all I did. hahahaaaaa Those kids are so sweet and many of them will grab your heart for sure. Greyson has no time for sharing me much though. I did speak with him so during the class meeting he said his goal was to be able to share his mom with his classmates. I am sure it was hard for him. He is soooo funny. He wants me all for him. He doesn't even like to share me with momom. He does have a soft spot for some other girls though. He still talks about Megan his first little boy crush if you will and for Valentine's he said he had Megan....& Zoe at his new school. He was very sweet and I took him to get a gift for Zoe. He wanted to buy her lots of things. He caught me off guard. He asked...what do girls like for Valentines mommy? I replied...Well, some like flowers, some candy, some stuffed animals...etc...etc... He said I need to get Zoe some flowers. I talked him out of that and he found a little red bear for her. He is sooo funny. He said to me..."mommy...I was thinking yesterday and I thought, I don't have a Valentine...then, he said, it hit me in my head....Zoe can be my Valentine!" hahahaaaaa. so there it was...Zoe was his Valentine according to his head. He was really proud all day after he gave her the gift. He felt accomplished I could tell. It was very cute. We took him last night and got him a Valentine's surprise...a new Indiana Jones LEGO. Boy is he excited. I helped him build it some last night...then the rest today. He is the LEGO King...Star Wars...Indiana Jones...are his favorites. Tonight we met up with Campbell, Jim & Pam at Azteca for dinner. A little Valentine's celebration. Michele & Jim enjoyed some Margaritas while the rest of us DD's were good. hahahaaa....the kids were stoned on Sprite. We had a great time and are home and ready to relax now. it won;t be long before we are snoring I am sure. Yes we are lite weights! Early to bed...early to rise...thanks to Greyson! Good night friends...here's hoping you all had a great Valentine's whatever you did.

No comments: