Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wednesday evening and oh soooooo tired is our boy.

Wednesday I headed off to pick Greyson up from school and he had a confession waiting for me. Poor kid is sooo honest that even when he does something he shouldn't he ends up telling on himself. He had taken his Bakugan toys to school to play with at recess. Toys are not allowed and we are pretty firm on him not taking any unless it is something that we OK with his teacher first. I guess the whole Bakugan thing is taking off with his classmates and alot of them love to play it. He did not care for it until he realized it was "the thing" and now he thinks he needs to jump on the band wagon. hahahaaaaa Anyway...he explained that alot of his friends brought Bakugan but Ms Suzy said they cannot play that anymore. No more toys even at recess. I told him I was disappointed that he took them behind our backs and that he had made a bad choice. He apologized and said he wouldn't do it anymore. I figure there will come another time where bad choices arise so I roll with it. He and I stopped at the house to drop off his bag and then headed to OT. He did really well there and played well with some of the other kids. They socialize them on purpose since most of them have socialization issues anyway. It helps them learn to relate better to others and teach some much needed social skills that most of them are lacking. Once we got home he had some wii time with momom and then we headed off to bed. He chose to watch Open Season which was already on cartoon network instead of Bee Movie. I had a bad feeling about it so I asked 3 times if he was sure since we would not have tome to watch Bee movie once the other was off. He claimed it would be OK. Well....my gut told me differently, and boy was it right. We turned off the TV and he started to whimper...he said, "I am sorry... I am sorry...I was wrong and my head isn't right now that I watched Open Season. I saw a bad commercial." Good lord....so.....in went Bee Movie and thank goodness he was asleep in about 2.5 seconds. I woke up to the TV still going and had to tell Michele to turn it off. Bee Movie will be a part of our regimen for a while I am afraid. Well...tonight is another night...he has Karate which he is really doing well at. We shall see how it goes. He has been exhausted lately so maybe it will wear him out really good. Good day all...It's almost Friday!

No comments: