Sunday, January 25, 2009

Night out with Michele...

Disclaimer...pic is old...not from last night!
Michele and I went to celebrate with Steve & Steve last night and several others. Steve C is having his 50th birthday so we had to harass him some. It was a great time being able to hang out with everyone and laugh. Grandma came up to watch Greyson which is always a help since it saves us $$$. But I always worry as she is still not used to his high energy and some of his eccentric ways. I think he totally wears her out mentally and physically. Therefore we only ask her on occasion. Plus as I have discussed before, I don't think she always understands why we do some of the things we do as far as dealing with him and his challenges when they occur. Maybe it's generational...(can't tell you)...but I do not really care. I know we are doing the best we can given alot of professional advice and our own gut instinct. So...when she is staying I do worry but I figure for a few hours it should be OK. Anyway....we got home and he was like a puppy. He heard the car, probably form 10 miles out, and ran out of the bedroom screaming mommy...momom! He was soooo excited we were home. They had played wii and watched TV. The wii playing was probably interesting since mom is very competitive. Oh well...hopefully he isn't too traumatized. hahaha Anyway...we just got back from Campbell's birthday party. Greyson had lots of fun but has a headache due to whacking his head on something. He is watching Grandma get beat in tennis by Michele on the wii. Poor grandma is still trying to learn the whole technique of it. Well...I am going to get off this computer and visit with my family. I still have most of my hair currently...not too crazy yet...my girls Ginger & Jen will get this I am sure of it. Gotta love those who know the best way to do everything...huh? Especially in regards to our children. :)
Ohhhhmmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhmmmmmmmmm! I am visualizing my rope Suzy! Go to the light Carol Ann...go to the light! :)

1 comment:

Jen Hunter said...

LOL! I feel your pain Lynn...Hold the course...hold the course!!!