Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday...Tuesday...here we go.

Well, Well ...we started our week and it has been good. Greyson seems to be doing well at school this week and he has no adverse effects from his head trauma playing wii. i forgot to mention just before mom cloaked him playing wii he had hit his head in the same spot at Monkey Joe's during the birthday party he was attending. Go figure. So Grace....how are things at the palace...huh? I took him to school today and found Cymantha, the assistant busy getting things ready for the day. I stayed and chatted for a moment...and laughed... of course. I so enjoy talking with Suzy and Cymantha...it seems weird after my interesting year last year. I never felt really any warm or fuzzy feelings at the old school. hahahaaaaaa It is all for the better no doubt. Anyway...the week has been pretty normal...nothing crazy or extreme to report so far. He had Karate tonight and he is now a green stripe belt...and very proud of it I might add. He did great Michele said. i stayed home to be Chef Paula Dean...ok....maybe not. I did cook dinner though. I can heat up a mean corn dog and then peel all the corn off for a boy who is extremely particular about what goes into his mouth. hahahaaa. I have mastered the art of heating the dog then peeling the corn off if anyone needs the recipe! hahahaaaaaa... I crack my damn self up. Well...since nothing insane is happening for me to tell you about I shall go. Until tomorrow...sweet dreams and hugs all around. Bee Movie here we come. I do believe the sleep will come early tonight though....he was almost passed out when he got home from Karate. As grandma griffin used to say...Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite! Grandma is dead....Greyson would croak if he heard me say that....we would have to check all the sheets for bugs. hahahaaaa

No comments: