Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Collector of Rocks...Among Other Things... :)

Meet "The Rock Express"...I'll explain later...but for now here's the rest of the story...
Well...Greyson has been doing pretty well and is at Karate tonight. Last night was quite hellish since he stayed up later than normal, could not sleep, having nightmares etc...and I had to watch Bee Movie at 2am with him to "get the bad dreams away". Thank goodness he only lasted about 15 minutes and then he passed back out. He still did not sleep restful though, tossing and turning the whole night. Michele and I lost a night's sleep pretty much due to him being so restless. Poor guy. Nights like that are hard on us all. Thank goodness I am currently not working and help him when need be. Granted poor Michele still ends up awake or disturbed at the least. Hopefully tonight will go a little better for our sake, Ms Suzy's sake, and anyone else that may have to deal with sweet man tomorrow. Bee Movie...here we come! 7:30pm and we will have Bee Movie starting in the bedroom to rid Greyson's head of his bad dreams...yay!
Now I need to back track a bit...Yesterday Greyson got into the car and gave me his silent treatment. He does that at times as I have mentioned before. I have yet to figure out why...but he does. It does not always mean anything bad or that he has been in trouble he just, at times, needs that quiet I guess. Anyway...he started digging in his pockets, without talking, and pulled out rocks for me. I said, "Are these for me?" and he shook his head yes. He pulled enough rocks out of both pockets to fill a cup. Just so you know I am no stranger to this. My Jeep has been weighted down more than once when he decides to collect his rocks. I have no answer for this either. He on occasion decides to pick up rocks that he finds beautiful and bring them to me. I have more rocks from softball fields, parks, playgrounds, and various other places than I can even begin to tell you. They are out in my garden and other spots in the yard that are not in the mowers grasp. :) I find them in the washer/dryer sometimes...the ones he forgets to give me I guess. He may end up being a geologist one day who knows. So if any of you are ever at the house and see rocks around my candles or anywhere else...be forewarned...those are the most special rocks ever! :) If he ever gives you a rock you know you have received a very special gift. I love my rocks...My Jeep has suffered greatly though. We have needed a trailer at times...So...if you ever see a white Jeep that looks jacked up in the front it is aka..."The Rock Express" Hooray for the Rock Express! Well...gotta go make sure that the family is fed and that Bee Movie is in the DVD in the bedroom! Good night to all who love us. Hugs... :)

No comments: