Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night and the air is crisp...to say the least!

I went and got Greyson from school at 1pm today...he had early dismissal. We then headed over to Ms Cathy's to see her and take Blake his belated Christmas gifts. Greyson had a great time playing with Blake and helping keep his mind off of his belly ache. Cathy and I again solved the problems of the world. We are quite good at that if we do say so ourselves. hahaaa We decided she and Darlene need to start a PI service and I think I will join in to make us more like Charlie's angels...OK...maybe Jimmy, AC, & Michele's Angels is more like it! Anyway....i think we could do well at that. Cathy especially is quite the sleuth! She cracked her own fraud case starting a big investigation. :) You go girl! Now...back to the subject at hand. Greyson and I left and came home to momom. We then ventured out into the frigid cold to go out to eat. Let me tell you...it was NOT worth it. I need some damn good food to tempt me into doing that again...Olive Garden ain't it! Nevertheless we ate, went and got his buddy a birthday gift and headed home. Tomorrow I plan to do nothing outdoors since the temp is going to be below frigid. Well...that is until tomorrow evening when we will head to Marcie's for an oyster roast outside around 4 fire pits...someone check my head for a fever! OK...I digress once again. Back to big man. He did well today and did OK tonight at the restaurant. He did not eat though. He was too worried about getting the gift. So...we headed over to Target after eating got the gift and now we are at the house chillin'...literally. God I wish we had a fireplace....nothing better than a fire when it is freezing out! Well...it's almost time to head off to Bee movie...yes, we have to watch it every night. Weekends are NOT exempt form that routine. I just pray he wants to lay in bed until at least 7 or 7:30 am tomorrow. Somehow I know it will not work that way but maybe I will be wrong. Overall today was great and Greyson is such a sweet and loving guy around Blake. He acts like a big brother and was only a little bit jealous at the end. I guess me holding Blake and feeding him was a little much after about 3 hours. He came into the kitchen and said we need to go now. So...I finished up and gave baby back to grandma and we left. So...here we are starting our long weekend. Good night all. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: