Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm scared....I'm scared!

These weird puppets are from the Mr Meaty show on Nickelodeon. They scare Greyson to death...which looking at them is understandable to me. More of this later though...
Well today Greyson and I hung around the house watching TV, playing some games, etc... I did get my canvases out so that I can start the series of paintings I am doing for Heidi. Once I got them out I ended up drawing some pictures on some canvases I had bought to paint as well. I wanted to go to Cheap Joe's to get the rest of the paint that I need but the weather caused me to opt for staying in the house. anyway...we hung out but Greyson had one of his days were he was terrified of everything. It is maddening....he screams for you to come with him into any room of the house he needs to go in...for a toy, to use the restroom, whatever.... He claims he is scared to death and we try our best not to jump and save him each time. Instead we say, "You're fine....you can hear my voice...I'm right here"...etc...Unfortunately that does not always work so it can get quite exhausting mentally and physically...Imagine that. So...that being said he is in here with us again tonight because he claims again...he is too scared to watch TV in the other room solo so that Michele and I can catch up on our shows that we DVR. Bummer....Oh well...I think we will have to watch while he hangs out in the room with us. Ahhhhhh! Some days it's just not worth chewing threw the restraints! But most days it is so....here I am. :) The past few days have been nothing but Greyson being scared of everything from spiders, to zombies, to Mr Meaty...(I know...i know....weird huh? It's a show on Nickelodeon with puppets that look really creepy...it terrifies him for some reason) Needless to say we DO NOT watch it...but he still thinks about how weird the puppets look every so often and for days to come he is traumatized. Damn you Mr Meaty! Well....anyway....Hopefully the rain of terror will be done soon. Until then....we will say good night to all. Once our lights are out you may hear Greyson screaming about being scared...but don't worry....it normally only lasts about 20 to 30 minutes. :)

No comments: