Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday...Chillin', Playin', Readin' and makin' movies!

Well...here we are. It's already Saturday and Greyson and I are still missing momom. she is in Ohio with her family and has been since Thursday evening. her father suffered a serious heart attack and we are still waiting to see the outcome. He is very ill and unstable currently so it is very touch and go right now. Greyson and I are plugging along here at the house. I cleaned today while he played and watched TV. After that we headed down to Monkey Joe's to get his birthday party invitations. He turns 8 on November 20th....Fun fun....Monkey Joe's...here we come. (Saturday Nov 22nd - big man's party day) Tonight we are hanging out and making a movie about Stitch...the Disney character. This is all Greyson's imagination at work so once I upload it be ready for anything. He also wants one of himself dancing to Disturbia by Rhianna. Go figure....he is one dancin' machine I tell you. Unstoppable! He is currently drawing on our huge dry erase board, normally used for some of his OT and vision therapy work. Tonight it has been transformed into the backdrop for his movie....a Galaxy he tells me, complete with stars, planets, Stitch's ship and Earth where he will land. Unbelievable...I do not know if I will be able to keep up...he is relentless in his endeavors sometimes. I have beer...and that helps....or at least that is what dad taught me. haha...Well I better go get ready for the filming. Where is my girl Leslie at a time like this? She is a famous squirrel videographer here in Charlotte and most of you probably know her form her creative works. :) If not...you are truly missing out! Many a squirrel has made it big form working with Leslie. Many squirrels have given their left nuts to work on her films! But I digress....Well I better go...the director is calling for me and crackin' the whip. No rest for the weary!
One last thing...we love you pawpaw and hope you are feeling better soon!

No comments: