Monday, November 24, 2008

Back to school...Monday Monday....lalaaaaa..lalalalaaaaa

Ok...I know there is a baby, in a basket, in a tree but you will get it in a moment once you have read further. Because...I couldn't find a baby in a basket, in a lake, eating fish in Alaska! Oh...and I almost forgot the alligators that were attacking him as he ate the fish once he landed in the lake in Alaska! Go figure...
Well it's Monday folks and things are going along as usual. (...or kinda anyway) Greyson headed back to school after a very hectic 2 weeks and an extremely exciting birthday celebration at Monkey Joe's. Note to parents of young children: Monkey Joe's is the greatest place to burn tons of excess energy when it is cold and/or rainy outside! haha Anyway...he did fine at school today and was telling me the craziest stories when I picked him up. A friend of his, (name withheld to protect the innocent), told him when he was little that his mommy swung him around and around in a basket all the time. He said one day she swung him right out of the window and he flew all the way to Alaska where he landed in a lake and ate fish. He was just a tiny baby at the time supposedly. I said, "Greyson, sometimes people tell you stories that aren't true just to make you laugh." He tells me...."No mommy Lynn, this was for real! It really happened! He told me it is the truth!" Then he laughed and says, "Can you believe he ate fish mommy Lynn when he was a tiny baby out of a lake?" What the hell am I supposed to say at that point? This is a kid who thinks everything is the gospel and is extremely honest even if it means he gets in trouble. Oh well....at least he is being entertained. I did ask who all heard the story and it seems it was all for Greyson's listening pleasure. All I have to say is I hope that kid isn't any kin to Sarah Palin. He may grow up to be quite the "Maverick" haha...but then again...who cares about her now anyway. I know I don't and never did. I am thankful she gave Tina Fey such great material to play on though. :) Well...we are home now. tomorrow we have Thanksgiving Feast at school and then we are off for a few days. Me and Greyson hanging out. sounds like Monkey Joe's may get some more of my money... :O To all of our pals and followers...have a great Monday evening. Sweet dreams, love & hugs and all that stuff...we love you and we will be chatting soon.

No comments: