Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday Party at Monkey Joe's!

Greyson had his birthday party at Monkey Joe's yesterday and he had a blast. Some of his buddies from Countryside as well as his new classmates from CCS came to celebrate with him. They all seem to have so much fun and Greyson was loving it. He received alot of really great gifts and just kept screaming awesome each time he opened one. Megan gave him a huge robot and we have been playing with it at home. It dances, walks, grabs things, makes crazy robot noises and we have been guilty of chasing the cat with it! She, Gabby, is not amused! haha....I even took a short video to send to Megan of it dancing in our living area. That thing is a trip. He also got lots of LEGOS, a new DS game thanks to some Money and gift certificates, and it goes on and on. Poor guy....he has nothing to do. Overall, even with added sugar, (i.e. the cake and juice) he did great and behaved very well. The day was a huge success for him and he really enjoyed being able to share it with his friends.
Friday he had another huge accomplishment that I have not talked about yet as well. He tested for his green belt at MATI, his Karate school, and is now a green belt in Shorinji Kempo Karate! Go Greyson....he has been doing great in both swimming and Karate. His Karate teacher focuses on alot of the things that he needs to work on some such as self discipline, self confidence, and self control. He is coming along well and we hope he can continue on through his black belt. Well...I think I will go and spend some time with my sweet boy. I have alot of excess energy to help him burn off...and I could use some activity in my world as well. I seem to be adding instead of loosing or maintaining my mid-section. haha...What's with that anyway? You hit 40 and you have to do double time to keep your girlish figure. I so don't get it! Oh well....ridin' the wave. Good day all.....we love you to the whole wide world, as Greyson would say!

No comments: