Friday, November 7, 2008

Sad News at Casa de Griffin-Roberts

Yesterday Greyson had school which seem to go well. I got there early to pick him up for therapy and got to witness him sitting in circle while Ms Suzy read to the class. They all were behaved quite well. I watched Greyson because I noticed one of his friends that he gets into trouble with sometimes was sitting off to the side and could not be still. Making faces, rolling his head around and being a little silly. I figured at any minute Greyson would be laughing or getting into trouble watching him but he maintained. I was glad he was able to keep his composure. After that we went to see Mr Mike and I told him the readers digest version of some of our wedding stories/slight drama. He was amused and thinks I should be a comedian or something along those lines. I left and let Greyson take over the session since it is his date...not mine. it does work well for me at times too though...haha. When we were done we headed off to home to get ready for Karate. he got another strip added and is getting close to testing for his next belt. We hope he will be ready...if not....he can get it next go round. I think he will be fine though. When we left there we headed to the mall for Michele's glasses and to eat some dinner. We then bought some books and headed back home for a good night's rest. Once we got there things went crazy. Michele had messages that her father had suffered a serious heart attack and was hospitalized. It was very serious so we got her a flight out to Ohio right away. Greyson was really upset seeing her upset but we worked through it. He gets really out of sorts when mommy or momom get upset. It rocks his world. Anyway...we took Michele to the airport around 9:30pm to head out and waited her for news. We have talked to her several times today but things are not looking really good. She is preparing for the worst I think. Greyson and I will wait here until we need to go up and be with her. At some point we will have to go get her either way. She and her dad are very close so yesterday was a sad, sad day for us all. Well...for now I am hanging out with my beatle and having some fun. trying to anyway. we went to see Madagascar II today and now are eating some pizza...his favorite. I love pizza too but I need it like I need a hole drilled into my head! Go figure. I also decided yesterday to stay home and get some things done. I will work now only if they need me and right now...they do not need me. Nothing happening currently so there is no need for them to pay me. We are all struggling so I told them I thought it would help them out if I just came to work when and if they needed my assistance. they agreed so I am hoping to paint ALOT! Granted that pays nothing but the therapy advantages are great! :) Maybe I'll pick some on my guitar too...I should be mentally rich if nothing else...but yes....I do have some ground to cover. :)

No comments: