Sunday, November 2, 2008

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jigg

Well we made it through the wedding and all is well. We had a great time at the reception so enjoy the photos I posted for that. it may be one of the last time's you see me soooo dolled up. haha Greyson did great at the wedding and at the reception. he actually ended up being the life of the party. he danced non-stop from around 6 to 10:15 or so....then again...so did I. We all had a blast! But back to Greyson....He was on the floor doing the running man, splits, break dancing, jumping around, singing, dancing with all the women and some of the men....he was hysterical. he really showed off like he loves to do. A real showboat I tell you. We were shocked because he normally does it at the house but not in front of so many people. When he saw that everyone was starting to dance he just jumped right up and went to town. At times he was in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by us clapping and cheering him on while he threw down in the middle of the floor. I think he gets it from Michele I am not sure... :) Anyway, thankfully there were no fists fights, bitch slapping incidents, extreme drunkenness, etc...etc...Just alot ...and I mean alot of dancing the night away. We shock our grove things until I can hardly walk today. I am NOT getting any younger! Seriously...I am almost paralyzed from dancing so much. Every part of me is sore but it was soooo worth it. Everyone had a blast dancing. My sister is off to Cancun tomorrow with her new husband Matt and we are back to work. All is well so enjoy the pictures everyone. Good night and we will check in again tomorrow with more fun in the life. Good night & sweet dreams...

No comments: