Monday, November 10, 2008

Day to Day at Casa de Griffin-Roberts

Well...it is now Monday morning and we are still awaiting news on how pawpaw is doing. He has had some positive steps since yesterday but it still not out of the woods per say. Greyson has been doing fairly well without momom around and I still have the large majority of my hair. Kudos for our sweet boy for being so good while Michele is away. we have moments of insanity but overall things are great. He normally only decides to go crazy on me when I receive a phone call. Pretty normal for a kid huh? Anyway...we have played, read many a book, done vision therapy together, made a movie, watched several movies and read some more. He is quite the entertainer as he performed a scene form Madagascar II for me today. It was sooo funny sent it out to several of our peeps. Lord he cracks me up. I am going to try to post it for all to see here but we will see if I succeed. Today we will go play with Campbell, Greyson best buddy and "brutha from anutha mutha", haha. we will meet them in the park for some energy burn off. That is always good for a guy his age! we burned boy energy at Monkey Joe's on Saturday and he was sweating to beat the band... I on the other hand sat my fat behind on a bench and kept track of the heels score....and yes. They beat Georgia Tech. My heels are ranked for the first time in ages! Gotta love that! Go heels... Well...we will be checking back in possibly tonight with an update. Fro now we continue to circle the airport in a holding pattern....Have a great day friends and family...we love all and appreciate the thoughts and prayers coming our way.

No comments: