Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PJ day of Spirit Week @ CCS...

I know I know...this darn cat...first it was the swimming lessons and showing off...now it is taking part in the PJ day at CCS. I just don't get it and neither do those of you who haven't been following along...oh well...go back to the beginning and it will all come together. Until then...just have a laugh...it's a cat in pajamas for God's sake!
PJ Day at school (Spirit Week) went over OK although I think Greyson nearly froze to death since he had on only underwear with boxer shorts and a "t" shirt. He was more concerned that I did not give him ice cream money. I do have to say though that he handles little "faux pas" like that much better than he used to. We actually get a second chance to do better next time now. haha I already put 50 cent in for tomorrow for ice cream. He should be good to go! :) he had martial arts tonight and wore his new blue belt. I am a little concerned that he may still be a little immature to move up but I am keeping my fingers crossed. He did much better with his jumping jacks tonight and was more coordinated than he usually is. I think he is coming along in those areas quite well. He has just become quite a guy here lately...his new school and all of his activities are really helping him come into his own very well. Hang onto your hats folks...Greyson Griffin-Roberts is almost ready to take on the world! For now...he'll tackle 2nd grade at CCS...what a wonderful place! hats off to all of the teachers and staff there. We could not have asked for a bigger blessing for him or a better place to grow into a young man. Thank you grandma Griffin for your gift from heaven...I know you are watching after us.;) I'll be talking to you soon. Hugs & love to all that came by.

No comments: