Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello Friends...

Well...it's been a feew days since I logged on. I have been a little slack here lately I guess with alot going on. Greyson is still doing well in school. We met with the teacher, principal, and EC teacher this past week to get his IEP going. He seems to love his new school, classmates, and his teacher. Ms Suzy is the best at working with him. He is sooo cute and has explained to me that he is now in love with another littel girl in his class. He wrote her a love note covered in hearts the other day and gave her his faorite surfboard necklace. He said sometimes they hold hands. We tried to tell him he is too young to worry about a girl friend but he will have none of that. :) Oh well...he seems to have alot of friends there so that means the world to me. this week was sooo hectic that I totally missed his OT appointment. I was so mad with myself. On a higher note...I did accomplish and take care of alot of things that were hanging over us. Hopefully Michele and I can head in another direction now as it has seemed lately we have been caught in a vortex of bad luck. I think now we finally broke free and can move forward again. It has been crazy and if I told you all of it you would think I made most of it up. No need dweeling on negative when there is so much to be happy and thankful for. I know the detours in life are there for a reason but that doen't make them fun all the time! Buckle up for safety huh?! Greyson is going to his friend Drews brithday party today to swim and play. Michele is being fix it girl...and I am being mommy watch me swim... Later I think we should fire up the grill and hang out with some beers in hand. It doesn't do much for my girlish figure by it does sometimes help my pyschy! haha...Love to all....The Autism walk is coming up in October...Saturday the 4th to be exact. Please feel free to join us as we would love to have you all there. It is at Lowe's Motor Speedway at 10am...3 laps of fun and lots of smiles.... here is the site if you want to check it out.
http://www.walknowforautism.org/c.inJIKMNmFiG/b.3621593/siteapps/teampage/ShowPage.aspx?c=inJIKMNmFiG&b=3621593&sid=crJKJSNzFdJTJ2NDKrE

Hugs :)

No comments: