Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crazy Hair/Hat Day...Spirit Week continued...

Greyson had crazy hat day at school today. So....he was going to wear his straw cowboy hat until momom decided to suggest the ball cap that has the tootsie roll pop owl on it. It says, "How many licks does it take?" Well...I freaked needless to say...I bought the hat thinking it was funny. Momom did not see anything wrong with him wearing the hat while I on the other hand could not stop thinking about our lifestyle and how that "hat" could possibly be perceived. She claims I made it dirty...I think whoever created the darn hat meant for that to be part of the pun if you will. Well...Greyson sported the Tootsie Roll Pop Owl hat without any issues...thank God! I have my hat back....and hopefully we will not have this problem ever again. After school we came by the house...put away a few groceries I bought and then headed to OT. He did great at OT and had a very good session with Karissa. We then came home and went to swimming lessons where he is doing great. He is even diving off of the side of the pool. Unbelievable for him! He is still working on the nose thing but only holds it on occasion. Well...we keep moving right along...riding the wave and to be honest with you...here lately I feel like we are in the curl of the wave...you know...where every surfer wants to be...."in the tube". In other words...things feel good...they feel right...and for the first time in a long time...I am sure all is well and as it should be. Thanks for coming by...until tomorrow... sweet dreams! :)

No comments: