Thursday, September 25, 2008

Computer down...finally back to share. :)

Hello everyone...I apologize for being away for a few days....I hate not being able to share all of the fun with you all. My computer decided to give the blue screen of death so I panicked and bought a new one. Therefore....I have been patiently awaiting the data transfer. I did not lose too much so all is well I suppose. The old one was revived enough to let it be a great computer for Greyson.
He has been doing pretty good although he did have an incident at school where I had to go and speak with his teacher and pick him up. Once I got there and we talked I realized he has a boy at school in his room that together they are not a good mix. They feed off of each other...but not in a good way. I first noticed it when we helped with he gardening day at school and Greyson and I went to play at the playground with this boy and his mother. It was not good. Let's put it this way...I do not think they are good for each other and I could see Greyson getting in alot of trouble if he spent too much time with him. That said...the day he got in trouble guess who was in the mix with him....oh well...Hopefully he now understands that he cannot act that way regardless of what others are doing. Other than that he has been doing well and his teacher is well aware of the effect these two have on each other. Therefore she is going to work with us on a solution. She loves Greyson and does not want to see him getting off track. he is doing well there and we want to keep it that way. I am thankful they are so open and easy to talk to about what to do to improve or better an situation that may arise. that makes things so much easier for me and takes that sick feeling I had all last year away. Just knowing that they want to help him in any way possible makes me feel a world better. He has had a great few days...swimming and getting better each time he goes, OT appointments have been great, and school is coming along. we meet with the school psychologist tomorrow so we will find out what she has to say in her eval. He still isn't much on writing and reading but we are still working on that. He is a great boy and we love him dearly. He will succeed with our help and be fine as time goes on. Here's to you big man....love you to the whole wide world! You are a good boy...and quite the martial arts blue belt too.

No comments: