Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mommy gone...and G man hanging with momom

Greyson was really sad on the phone last night but also very sweet. He had called once to report he and momom found the cards I left. I also left him a James train. He had called to say that and that he had gotten a big picture he has of me in his room and held it while he cried. He followed up with, "but I am over it now." hahahahaaaa Too cute! I tell you he might be over it but being without those 2 is really hard for me. It makes me crazy...well crazier! :) I finally got to talk to those two last night and he cried again. Bed time, since we co-sleep, is really hard for him. He usually gets so tired he falls off to sleep finally but he does get upset when either of us is missing from beside him. Welcome to our house at bedtime. Nothing but fun to be had... Well...so far things are going pretty good and I will be home by midnight Sunday I hope. I will be driving back after the forum is over and then be back to my world Monday. Have a great weekend folks and I will be checking in tonight or in the am. Hugs...

No comments: