Sunday, May 3, 2009

Greyson's new kitten (Alex) has arrived!

Greyson got his new kitten today and named her...at least we think it is a her, "Alex". I believe she has been named after Alex the lion in the Madagascar movies. He is having heart burn saying Alex is a boy name so she may become "Alakita" which Greyson informed me is the girl name of Alex. OK dude...whatever you say. Just so you all know. I have had many a brain cramp lately. Our son is VERY literal (thanks to his Aspergers) and he will call you out on things constantly because of it. If you say, "In a minute..." He has been known to count to 60 or even backwards from 60. Therefore it is in your best interest when speaking to him to be on your "P's & Q's"...needless to say, I am his mother and I still suffer from many a moment of setting myself up for being called out. Today I said we would be home in a couple of minutes after he asked how much longer it would take. I said about 5 or 10 minutes more and he said, " You said a couple, last time you said I could have a couple of cookies and it was 2 or 3 not 5 or 10!" OK...so you got me there! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Michele sat there smiling. Thanks partner for the support! :) Anyway...here's Greyson and his new kitten "Alex" ? "Alakita"? We are having a great day and tomorrow its back to school. He wants to take Alex but I have already put the nixie on that. Poor cat couldn't take all that attention just yet...she is doing good to be here with Greyson. Have a great day everyone....love to all!

No comments: