Friday, May 29, 2009

Family Night at CCS...

Well we went to school last night for the board elections and Family night. I actually ran for the board and even more amazingly I won. I am very excited to be able to be a part of helping the school continue to be a blessing for the families that attend there as well as the families in the community touched by our school. The school has been so much for us and the staff there is amazing. Greyson luckily ended up with one of the most invested and talented teachers in the school. Yes there are many there, but Suzy stands out as one of the top ones. She is amazing and I will never be able to express in words just how amazing and wonderful she is. I know I sound cheesy but I do not care. I am only speaking the truth. She truly has the gift of being a teacher who is honestly a student to each and every student in her class. She gets them all. what they need, where they are coming from, when to push, when to back off....she gets it and it shows in their faces each and every day. The school embraces each individual child but not just in words, in actions. Especially when you have those teachers like Suzy who are so invested in their success. What a school we have and it will only get better with our support. Enjoy the photos of some of what they are creating and nurturing.

1 comment:

Jen Hunter said...

I love you...just do the right thing Mama!
XOXOX