Thursday, May 21, 2009

Allergies Abound...

Greyson has been in rare form since I got back. He always gets out of sorts, I am noticing, if one of us is gone for any length of time. Well hopefully he will be coming back to normal soon. I also came back to a boy covered, and I do mean covered, in hives. I took him to his doctor and she is pretty sure it is his new kitten. We had cats before this one, but never a small kitten around him. When he was tested we knew he tested as being allergic to cats, but he had never had an adverse reaction in all 8 years being around them. So.....being the dare devils we decided to give in to him wanting a new kitten. Obviously that may have been a mistake since he seems to be having some serious reactions to the new kitty...Alex. We shall see as this saga progresses.
I have one story from last night that I have to share. I am not sure where Greyson learned this but it made us laugh. We were watching Night at the Museum and it got to the part where Attila the Hun was after the guard. Greyson yelled, "I am Attila ka Hunk!"...and then he made a muscle and kissed his biceps! We died laughing. He kills me...so kills me. So...today I pick him up and he says he didn't do so great at school. He said, "Ms Suzy told us to freeze, and I didn't freeze that good because I can't freeze that fast and so then she told me no more computer until after the weekend." Mommy, I am sad about that and can you blog about it? (hahahahahahaaaaa-I was about to laugh out loud but I kept it in) It was hysterical. I told him, "Honey...you have to listen to Ms Suzy when she says freeze. Those are the rules and you have to follow them." He said to me again, "Yeah, but I just don't freeze that good" "It takes me this much to freeze mommy Lynn"...then he imitated Suzy saying freeze and showed me how much of a delay it takes for him to actually do it. (I was ready to howl!) I hate you missed it Suzy...too funny. Although I imagine when it actually happens you may be ready to pinch his little head off. (hahahaha) Anyway...I am sure he will live and I tried to reinforce the importance of him listening and doing what he should do when he is told to do it. Nothing but a pistol! A pistol with a rash all over his torso! :) Well...we are getting ready for Karate tonight...we shall see how he does. Until next time...

1 comment:

LifeIsArt said...

that is hilarious lynn! he is so funny. i had been telling him all day to stay away from the computer until it was his turn. he just couldn't do it. kept going over there, telling other kids what to do..how to do it...getting all excited...making me laugh.. then when i said freeze and everybody was frozen...he didn't freeze so i looked at him and said it again..."feeze" and he froze..and then as soon as i turned my head, the little booger started hitting computer keys again. I said freeze again...and he did the same thing. I said, "OK G. Now you have to wait til next week for a turn." (we will only use for editing tomorrow and he doesn't want to do that) He seemed fine though. I hope it doesn't cause ya any pain. Sorry!