Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MATI night...hopped up on wine!

Greyson has had a wonderful day but the poor fella is about to pass out. I picked him up at school and his head bobbed all the way home. I thought he seriously was going to fall asleep before we could get to martial arts class. Poor guy....we changed and headed to class where he did great. The class is getting bigger but he will be advancing into a green belt class Sept 12th. We came home and met momom, ate some dinner, nothing to brag about....and now I am getting tanked up on some wine. I shouldn't be bragging about that of course but I feel like I needed it tonight. Imagine that....So...the truth is out. Mommy Lynn is being a lush tonight! haha...Go mommy! Go mommy! Big man is getting ready for bed and I will not be far behind. Goodnight moon...goodnight whoever else might be interested enough to be reading our blog....sweet dreams and as grandma Griffin used to say..."Good Night, sleep tight....don't let the bed bugs bite!" just for FYI....that used to freak me out....along with the "If I should die before I wake" thing! Let's scare the hell out of the kids...it'll be funny later...huh?!

No comments: