Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Donut Police Raids a Wedding Shower & Heads Back Home...

Greyson and Michele were solo yesterday and last night while I rode to Raleigh with mom for a wedding shower for Cham, my sister. I think things were fine and Greyson & Michele had some QT together hanging out and bonding. :) He has been doing well at school and that is a great thing. I was home in time today to pick him up and take him to his OT appointment. He had dance class at school today and said he really liked it. At OT he did well with Ms Karissa and worked on some of his motor coordination along with some handwriting and fine motor skills. She has him working out on a swing while picking up bean bags and or playing a game where he is timed and has to hit different colored cups with a wand that tells him which cup to hit next. He loves going there to play. All the kids love it and don't even realize how much work they are putting in. After that he and I came home to eat, take a shower and watch the Chipmunks movie. Then...it will be off to bed. Mommie is really tired as she did not sleep much away from her family. Greyson sent me some photos of his pouty lip this am before I left to come home....they were really cute. Somebody loves me huh! Well...I love them back! Thanks for visiting....love & hugs to all of you.

No comments: