Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday...just Tuesday

Not much to write about today. Michele took Greyson to school and then came and picked me up at the mechanic's since the Jeep needed checking. Come to find out...nothing wrong with it...probably just a senile driver! haha...anyway she took me to work and Greyson was at school. At 3pm Sue gave me a ride to pick Greyson up and then to the mechanic's to get the Jeep that was fine. Again...senile driver....oh well. Greyson and I came home and did homework and laundry. Momom got home in time to get a quick shower and take him to karate while I did more laundry. She was not happy with me thanks to my not so great communication skills. Somehow we totally missed today...but off they went. I stayed home even though I had good intentions of running some much needed errands for the house. I could not go since her trailer was still hooked to her truck which left the Jeep for her & Greyson and me stranded. It worked out since she and Greyson went and got the few things we needed after Karate. I guess he had a great day...I have not heard otherwise and he did not talk much after school. When I asked about how Karate went I got the standard, "fine." So...today was fine...or at least as far as I know. I have not gotten any information telling me otherwise so I will go with that. Today was fine...tonight is fine....our dreams...they'll be fine. To sum things up...today was Tuesday...just Tuesday. Nothing to brag about. Tomorrow will be Wednesday and we will check back again. Hugs to all...Good night

No comments: