Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hump Day at Casa de Griffin-Roberts

Greyson had a rough day at school yesterday trying to control himself. He had to go to the office several times and finally Ms Maureen called me so I could speak with him. He is still trying to decompress from his trip I think. Not keeping his schedule gets him out of sorts but hopefully he will be able to get himself together today. He had swimming last night which always helps him get back his calm. Right now he needs his calm back really badly! He did great at swimming and we headed back home to get our bath and go to bed. He slept better and even laughed and talked in his sleep. No nightmares thank goodness. Today he has a fresh start at school and goes to see Billy Jonas at Imaginon. He is excited and I will meet him afterwards for lunch. I am leaving for Raleigh tonight so I am trying to spend as much time with him early as I can. He is a sweet guy...we just need to work some more on his self control. If he starts laughing he has a hard time getting himself back together. He has some buddies at school that he finds to be quite amusing and we are trying to explain that he has to be careful of laughing at others. It can be disruptive to his class and if he can't stop then he will end up getting in trouble with his teacher. He will get it eventually. He wants friends badly and sometimes he sacrifices the wrong things to get them. Hang in there beatle...we love you. I will be back tonight but for now I am checking out. Gotta run some errands.

No comments: