Friday, October 31, 2008

Drivin' Miss Daisy...

Well today was Thursday and I had to get all my ducks in a row for my sister's wedding. She is getting married on Saturday and so I drove my mom up to Raleigh today. Before we left I had to take care of Greyson and ensure he wouldn't be too freaked out at my leaving. So....I went to meet him at Imaginon where his class was watching Billy Jonas and brought him lunch. I got there and the show had run late...so...I ended up taking him with me after the show was over. we went to the hair salon where Michele picked him up to take him to the house. I met them there later after my quaff was did! haha...Mom showed up and I sprung a surprise on her. I took her to see Greyson at karate class. Hopefully it did not rock her world. :) After he was done we headed to Raleigh...I drove us since it was going to be later when we arrived. we got here safely but I am sitting here late drinking beer and missing my family. Funny how I do not know what I would do without either one of those sweet people. I love them dearly...not to be too sappy as Michele would say. Sappy Lynn....yes I am sappy...that is one reason she loves me so no matter what she says! :) We are here and we have lots of events to attend while we are here. I have lots of lessons to be learned...I already found that out on my first night. It's OK though...I will figure it all out. Family...it is a beautiful yet complicated thing huh? and to make it even more fun we all have degrees of dysfunction to deal with...It is all about the love...we all have the "stuff"...but the love overrides it all, or at least you hope it does. Well...I think I have had one too many...2 was all it took to take me out and put me into laalaa land... goodnight friends and family....Night #1 is ending...but the fun is just starting...stay tuned...News @ 11!!!!! hugs....kisses...and lots of love to you all!

No comments: