Friday, June 12, 2009

Tweetsie Weetsie...oh what fun!

Greyson and I went to Tweetsie today to see Thomas the Tank Engine. he has always loved Thomas but lately he has taken to really playing with his trains alot again. He did this secretly though thinking it was taboo for him to still love Thomas. He is soooo funny. We headed up to a lovely chorus of him asking.."are we there yet?" "are we there yet?"...only to be asked by me, "have we stopped yet?...do you see a train yet?" hahahahaaaaa Whew....We got there and played, got temp tattoos, bought lots of new train stuff including a train whistle shaped like Thomas. May I add that the whistle is loved by him....he blew it continuously after we bought it. I had to carry all of our stuff because...according to him...."Mommy Lynn, Can't you see I am full handed!?" He has a special language all to himself which totally cracks us up. he is one great guy and we had one great day together. Even if he was full handed!

No comments: