Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun Day at Imaginon...

Today Greyson and I ran errands. We got momom's glasses fixed and took them to her. While we were at the mall waiting on them to be fixed he made me laugh. we were walking down the stairs and he had a drink in hand. he stopped abruptly to tell me, "Hold this! I cannot do all of this at once and I need to come on your side to hold on. this is my bad arm side mommy." He is funny. he has always had a hard time on stairs and it takes all of his concentration to walk down without falling. He has to hold the handrail but always with his right hand. The other hand is bad and he will tell you that. (Reason is because he is right handed and the left has no coordination) He will tell you his whole left side is bad very matter of factly... (Which always cracks me up.) I took his drink while he walked down with a spastic gate one step at a time. I am used to this too. He is coming along but some very simple things we take for granted are a struggle to him. Not so much that it stops our world though. After that we headed off to Concord Mills to return some things. We got him some fun things like a cool new Wall-E bathing suit and a swim mask & fin set. Yay! He is excited because some good friends of ours are letting us have the swim pass to their neighborhood pool for the summer. he loves to swim so this gift is huge for us. I had already been wondering where we might go on a regular basis...now we have an option close to home that is great. After we ran errands we headed off to Imaginon to meet Ginger, H and the beasties for some fun. He played on the computers and had fun with Umberto, Ian, Camille, and Piper. I took some silly photos of him as you saw and we finally left around 3pm. It was fun and we will have to go back to soon. The summer hopefully will bring lots of fun play dates with friends new and old...

No comments: