Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last week of school so far...

We shall miss the "red door" over the summer!
I will start with Monday. Greyson headed off to school and had a fun day. Things are winding down and they are having alot of fun there at school. I don't think there were any grand stories here he was just being his normal Greyson self. Yesterday I sent him off and it was Imaginon day. Yay...he loves that. After school we headed home and he got to relax before his Karate class. I am taking a seminar with Landmark for a 10 week period so each Tuesday evening form 7-10pm I am there. Greyson and momom get time for love and bonding while I go off to work on my reaction time if you will. hahahaaaaa (Remember the Speed Park?) Michele said he did awesome at Karate Tuesday night so I was very proud of him. What a guy he is. So...after I got him he was passed out and Shel and I stayed up a little and talked. We decided to go to bed around 12 or so and obviously we missed all the action on our street. Someone was shot about 5 houses down and is in critical condition. We slept through that somehow. Seriously? Sirens, police, fire, medic....scary huh? (Us sleeping through all that is what scares me most) But I am concerned about the extra curricular activities at the house down the street too just in case you were wondering. :) So...today was Wednesday and it was field day at school. I showed up and tried to help out some. The kids were having fun but it was extremely hot. They played lots of games, drank water, ate orange slices, and other fruit. We played and played and then came on in for lunch. I had a gift for Greyson's awesome teacher and I didn't want to wait until the last day to give it to her. She is and has been such a blessing to us. I will miss being in her class but I know we have a good teacher for next year as well so I am happy with that. I will try not to be comparing her to Ms Suzy since those shoes will be hard to fill. :) Have I mentioned that Ms Suzy is teacher extraordinaire? Probably not huh? Do you all get it that I think she is right up there with Grandma Griffin in the world of teachers? That is HUGE! OK...I will let it go for now. So....today....we had so much fun at school. I was there all day, and then we headed home to throw our bags down and head back out to OT. I knew it would be a challenge since his day had been a work out already. He did OK but did have some moments of not being so cooperative. Go figure...I was not surprised nor was I disappointed. I know when to cut the boy some slack at least. Maybe not at the Nascar Speed Park but I can at least do it today. Now it is bedtime and he just came into the room begging for my hugs. He had a bad night while playing with the neighbors. Their dog bit at this leg and scared him half to death. He was balling so he is very needy tonight from that incident. I am off to snuggle with him now. He is fine but scared none the less. Goodnight all and hugs to you...we shall check back tomorrow with Thursday fun.

No comments: