Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break is finally here....Yay!

Spring break has arrived and so has the sunshine. I hope it stays for the entire week and then some. Lots of play dates, park time, bike riding, etc, etc.... Greyson has been having such a blast a school and has been more willing to share now that I have the 30 minute rule in place. I do not ask him...or at least I try not to ask, how his day went for at least 30 minutes after I pick him up. This gives him decompression time if need be and seems to be working well. Boys aren't big on sharing anyway...but he really holds back on me regardless of his day. So...I got a tip about the 30 minute rule from my parenting with love & logic and it is working well. Hooray! He is still really ramped up about getting his new kitten. I am constantly having to explain about how long they had to stay in their mommies belly, how long they have to stay to be fed by mommy cat, etc...etc... Then he starts in on how long he stayed in me and all that. It can be exhausting but very cute too. He loves telling people now that he was in me for 9 whole months! ... and I do so remember that...the basketball sitting right in the front! All 10 lbs. 4 ozs. of him. we did have fun with it though. On Halloween when I was near about to pop Michele & I dressed up with sweatshirts on. Mine had a pumpkin that I painted on it right where my belly was and her sweatshirt said "PETER PETER" on it. Hahahahaaaa we should've won that damn contest! I tell you...some people just don't get my warped humor! I find myself to be hysterical at times. (and yes...I sometimes crack myself up.) But I digress as usual. Greyson is having a great time watching Bolt....thanks Susan! He has the power bark down just for you! :) Mannerisms and all! Have a fabulous weekend everyone...that sounded really "gay" huh? Don't freak Susan...I know it's wrong on so many levels that I said that. It's still funny to me though... HUgs....Big big hugs....and lots o' sunshine to all of our extended friends and family! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO politically incorrect!!!

I KNEW Greyson would love that movie. Megan is still quoting it a week later. Her favorite part is when the Cat is in the treat, and say "oh, yeah, scary power bark - not!"