Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter is just around the corner

Greyson's First Easter April 2001-(5 months old).
Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way! Yes...we have been on Spring Break this week. Only to entertain a virus that was relentless in it's attack of our house and it's occupants. Now that everyone has gone it came back after Michele and she is down for the count. Hopefully this will signify the end of the damn thing now that our break has come down to it;s final 3 days...one of which will be taken up by momom being still sick. It's been a ride and as far as I am concerned OSHA should have been here the first night installing harnesses and safety belts on our 2 toilets! LORD! I think the CDC, Center for Disease Control, called several times but no one couldn't answer the phone for being strapped to the toilet and/or 5 gallon bucket. Greyson is hanging in there. His energy levels are back to maximum capacity and he needs to run...and run...and run...That being said I am meeting some folks at the park today and praying I do not bring along our germs to share with them. That way he can at least burn off some craziness before the rains come....I hope. He is so funny. After that he and I will hit the grocery store...pray for me. He is never fun to take there, but what kid likes it? Probably not too many that do if I were to bet. I still need to do my Easter Bunny shopping since I haven't had one moment lately to deal with that. So....Hippity Hoppity off I'll go if momom can keep him occupied for a moment later. We shall see how she feels. We are opting out of my sister's big Easter feast in Raleigh as I do not want to germ up there house. We will figure something out for here and have one last day of what I hope will be a pleasant end to this interesting break. Hugs.

No comments: