Friday, March 27, 2009

Sleepless Night in Charlotte...

Yesterday and last night were exiting for Greyson. He has been missing his cat Carly again since seeing Cats 101 on Animal Planet...his latest interest. We are searching for a kitten for him to adopt, and once we find some we will let him pick one that he likes and that loves him. He cries about missing Carly and it is very sweet & sad to see. He is heartbroken about Carly and she has been gone since December. So....yesterday I had gone to look at a kitten he liked but it was gone already. He took that part pretty well, but once I explained that we knew someone who's cat was having kittens he was ready to go get one. "Well....they haven't been born yet.", I explained. We have to wait on the mommy to have them then she has to feed them for a few days before we can take it home. He does not understand why he cannot get one right now. I am working on that though. Hopefully he will get it eventually. Last night his uncle Rich came back into town to work some with Michele. so between the kitten excitement and seeing uncle Rich again he slept very little. He went to bed late after watching our new show/channel...Animal Planet. They had a show on great white sharks, which he finds fascinating, so he cannot get enough information on that right now. So...I pray he is not having melt downs today at school. He has got to be extremely tired. We are supposed to go see the hockey match tonight but I will see how he feels when I pick him up. Momom, Uncle rich, Susan & Jane may be going without us. We shall see. I don't think he would last long anyway given his track record for events like that. It's loud, bright lights, yelling, horns....he would probably be freaked out soon after we got there and that would make for not so much fun. But then again...you never know. Ear plugs will go along if he does just in case. Either way it should be interesting. I am leaning towards staying home for sure unless he really seems to want to go. For now I will head over to CCS and pick him up. He so loves Fridays because they are movie nights normally for us. That translates to a movie of his choice and a pizza. He loves pizza but none of us need it. hahahahaaaa For now I will sign off but I will keep you updated on our weekend adventures.

No comments: