Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our weekend fun...Spring has sprung! :)

I will attempt to tell you about our weekend fun. But first, I have to recount this moment while it is still fresh in my mind. Michele, her brother and I took Greyson to the driving range today. I have to admit I thought he would not be liking that much but he enjoyed it more than I expected. That was until the ant attack. He ended up getting a black ant on his leg which bit him. At that moment he screams for all to hear, "What is this place invested with!" "I am never coming back here again!"...hahahaaaaaaaa All while I try to politely ssh him. Thank goodness this isn't a very fancy place. Oh well....he did pretty good whacking the balls though with his little child size driver. Michele on the other hand must have hit the same ball close to 5 times before actually getting it to go somewhere. She was struggling until she got them to give her a shorter tee...then she did redeem herself some. It was comical while it lasted though.
But...I need to back track...Friday we came home and did our usual movie/pizza night. Momom & Rich got home just in time with the pizza man so Greyson was very excited about that. he is excited anyway to have some guy time with his uncle Rich. He so loves that. Suzy even said Friday when I picked him up that he had been wound up all day. I knew why....hahahaaaa...he was excited to share time with uncle Rich. He could hardly stay in his skin. Too funny. We ate and they played wii ski together. Then they watched Madagascar 2 escape to Africa for the millionth time. I opted out to lay my head down as it was hurting by that time. :) Saturday Shel & Rich headed off to work and Greyson and I had made plans to meet Campbell and his dad in the park. the boys played for around 2 1/2 hours while Jim and I chit chatted. It was great and I think we wore him out. After that Shel & Rich came home and Michele and I took Greyson over to Alex and Bob's to cook out with them, Ginger and Horacio. All the kids played and Greyson had so much fun. Those kids have alot in common with him so I think he does great with them. We all had fun and then we headed back home around 10:45. I had gotten a call form a friend in Raleigh who was in town for Elton John/Billy Joel so we let her crash with us at the house. Once she got in we talked some but went to bed pretty soon after she arrived. We were all exhausted for one reason or another. :) That leaves us here...Sunday...hanging out on a beautiful day in the 70's just chillin'. That is...after the "investation episode"...hahahaaaaa We will have some more fun tonight but I am sure it will be an early night for a boy who has had a very eventful weekend. Hope all of you enjoyed this awesome weather. If we are lucky the cold spell they are talking about will be short lived and Spring will be here to stay soon! yay! Bring on the warmness...hugs....love...and all that stuff....Thanks for sharing our world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man I had so much fun with you guys! We totally have to do that again.