Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Day 2 Beach Trip...

We woke up early and walked on the beach while Cam's family slept in. But then again...we always wake up early. 6 to 6:30 is Greyson's limit before we hear...Get up mommy, Get up momom! Oh well....maybe one day. We dug another huge hole and built a castle around it...well...I did. Greyson and Cam decided they wanted to play in the pool most of the day. I did get alot of people staring at me. So I'm a big kid...their just jealous! :) Greyson did come down and play some with me in my big hole with the castle around and we had a blast for a while....then it was back to the pool. I went walkking and
found around 30 to 40 charks teeth. I love doing that. Greyson was with momom so I finally decided I better get back and offer up some relief. we ate lunch and then went back to the pool to wear out the kids. We are getting ready to go eat and play a little and then it will be bedtime. They will be more than ready for bed tonight. Today was uneventful as far as any meltdowns etc...thank goodness. Greyson has been a pretty good boy today. I hope seeing him in all of his glory isn't too much for Cam and his family. Sometimes it can be alot to take in when you are not used to what is going on and how he responds at times. well...we are off to dinner. Will check in tomorrow with the final day of fun. Then its back to Charlotte and our family/friends. If you are reading this...we miss you guys! :) Thanks again for sharing our world!

No comments: