Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just another day in the life...

I had a meeting this am so Greyson went to Ms Cathy's to spend some QT with her. He has not seen her as much lately as he used to so I am sure he was glad to spend time with her. After that I picked him up and we have been hanging out together. We went to the office for a few hours and then headed to the house. I have been working on some things for one of our agents and I can do most of it from here at the house. Tonight we will head over to MATI for martial arts and then back home. Today has been uneventful due to him playing with LEGO'S and watching his cartoons while I have been busy working. He isn't happy with me saying he does not want to eat anything healthy. He knows we have started making moderate changes to his diet and some of the things, like the grape soda being taken away, he is not happy about. Its ok...he will find another vice. :) For now though...some things he will just have to learn to live without. It will be worth it to all of us in the long run.

No comments: