Monday, July 21, 2008

No more Fanta Grape

This is going to be short and sweet as my head feels like it may sprout legs of its own and leave my body any minute. Greyson is home with me this week since Thursday we leave for the beach for a few days. He accompanied me to work for a few hours and then we came back home, had pizza and then went to PT with Mike Tanis. we came home again to hang out until swimming lessons. he did great again at swimming, but we need to work on the whole holding his nose thing. He would be swimming like a fish if it were not for that. So...that being said...practice will be in our future in the bath tub and in the pool. One bad thing today...mommy was reminded that Fanta Grape is not a good choice of drinks for Greyson. I caved and gave in to his request only to be reminded 5 minutes after the consumption of a few sips that it needs to be catorgorized as an illegal drug for kids! Ok...lesson learned. Stay away from the red, purple, whatever juices and sodas that have red dye....it effects a child like crack or something and lord knows I do not need that! well...enough of hearing about my stupidity for the day...good night all...my head says so.

No comments: