Friday, July 25, 2008

At the Beach!

Well we are here. We came to the beach with another family to hang out for a few days. I was a little tired last night so I am giving my Thursday update a little late. Obviously since it is early Friday am huh? All is well and Greyson and his buddy Campbell are doing pretty good considering kids do get a little crazy with each other after enough time spent together. We are headed to the beach to build drissle castles and I will be sure to post pics and some updates later tonight. Bring on the sun n' fun! I could stay here...ok maybe not Myrtle Beach....but at the beach for weeks! Maybe somewhere with a little more solitude like Tybee Island. Very laid back....not so many tourists. But do not get me wrong....I love the beach regardless and I am happy to be away form Charlotte! Talk to you folks later tonight! hugs & kisses & all that....

No comments: