Monday, July 28, 2008

Last Day of Fun

I am posting a little late due to a poor Internet connection at the beach. Sunday was our last day of fun. I think Greyson and Cam were worn out and were opting to stay int he room most of the day. Michele and I finally made Greyson come out to play in the pool seeing no sense in staying inside while we were there. He came out after lunch and played int the pool with me until 4pm. Staying in the room playing video games and watching TV was not an option for him as far as we were concerned. He needs his exercise and some sun. Good ol' dose of vitamin D is good for everyone! :) After that we went up and took showers so we could go eat seafood on our last night. We found a spot and ate and then took the boys for putt putt. It was really fun but I wish we had a few a more days of sun & sand. Greyson wouldn't come play on the beach much with me without Campbell so we didn't get much time out there. I did walk and find quite a few sharks teeth for my collection...I love doing that. I am glad we all had a great time. Hopefully Cam's mom & dad are ok from their dose of the real Greyson. Overall he was great down there with a few moments of 7 year oldness! :) Both boys had a few a moments of that and that's to be expected. I have had my fair share of the "tourists trap - Myrtle Beach" for a while though. Note to self...I think we need to start enforcing no diary, sweets, sodas for Greyson too. That is going to be really tough but it will be worth it. Goodbye Beach...until next time.

No comments: