Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a week!

Sorry we have been MIA for several days. I have been sooo busy doing some painting for a friend of mine. She is paying me for them so I have to get them done. :) There are 8 of them and I am trying to finish them for her for their new house before Christmas. Greyson claims I am a wonderful artist and says he thinks I am going to be famous. Little does he know most of us do not achieve that until long after our death! haha...He has been having a great week and did really well at school. We took him Friday night to his Karate school where he stayed, ate pizza and watched Kung Fu Panda with his buddies. At first he did not want us to leave but he finally said it would be ok. He had a great time and did not want to leave once we arrived to pick him up. Shel and I took the time to actually go out and eat together without him. We had Thai food which we love! Mine was really hot and my nose was running before it was all said and done. That's how I like it though...HOT! We went today and saw his old classmate form Countryside in the Davidson NC parade. Momom and I had a mental lapse and left our winter coats behind. Needless to say we froze our hind ends off for several hours until finally we saw the beloved Megan....and of course Santa. I do believe Megan ranks higher than Santa in Greyson's eyes though. :) He so has a little boy crush and it is very sweet. We had a great time regardless of freezing and afterward took him to build-a-bear to build a Christmas bear. He has been wanting to do it for quite a while so we gave in. He took it over to the little bath area and brushed it's fur and was so lovingly caring for it. It was really sweet to see. He picked out a Santa suit for his bear and off we went to eat. We are home now and ready for some r&r and football. tomorrow if it is not raining we will go with my mom to pick our Christmas tree. If it is raining she and Greyson will stay in and bake cookies. Even if it isn't raining they will bake some once we get home with the tree. She wanted to spend some quality time with G man baking cookies. They should have fun and he will love baking and eating them.

No comments: