Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Vacation...Mommy is almost crazy!

Can I get a little PEACE! I need that Buddha on a spring that is in my Jeep stuck to my forehead! Ohmmmmmmm...Ohmmmmmmm...
Well...the past few days here leading up to Santa coming have been quite interesting. Greyson is in rare form and making me almost insane. I have needed to get a few last minute things but shopping has been more than an adventure. He cannot seem to listen, focus, stand still, stop singing, talking etc...etc... Lord knows I love him more than anything but I have come very close to losing most of my hair the past few days. My patience has been tested to its limits and I am proud to say I did not ever get too crazy. I did have a few moments of raising my voice but nothing like I thought. I was on the verge of screaming by the time Shel got home though...She probably thinks I am psycho...haha Anyway....he has been really funny and very cute. He cleaned and straightened the entire living area for Santa to come. He hung signs all over directing Santa to the cookies and welcoming him to our home. Michele and I have been laughing remembering how he locked us in the bedroom last year praying that Santa would not come in there. He is excited but secretly scared to death of this strange man entering our home. :) He is too funny. He just told me he doesn't think he is going to be able to sleep because he is too worried about Santa coming. Now he is crying because he is scared he will not be able to sleep. I told him he will be fine and that he has to sleep so Santa will be sure to come here. He is too funny....just too funny. Now he is checking on the cookies and wants to put them out right now. By tomorrow hopefully he will be back into somewhat of a normal routine. Ok...maybe I am dreaming but it shouldn't be too long. :) we leave for Ohio in a few days so that should tweak him into a frenzy with all of his cousins around to play with. It is inevitable that they all get crazy and run, play, scream, and just get plain wild. 12 grand kids and most of them are under 10...what do you expect? It's fun though while it lasts. Well...here's wishing all of our friends and family and very Merry Christmas. We will be checking in soon with Christmas news ans updates. Hugs and love to you all....Good night...Hope Santa is good to all our buddies! :)

No comments: