Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Corn dogs....Corn dogs...and more Corn Dogs

Greyson is on a corn dog binge right now. Just thought you all might want to know. haha...Oh...and not only is he on a corn dog binge...he will only eat the hot dog out of the middle. I have to peel the corn off of the outside before he will even eat it! I have now taken to wearing my short bus helmet daily as not to hurt myself or pull out anymore of my hair. :) Anyway...other than our corn dog drama everything else seems to be fine. Michele is working hard....I am at home feeling useless as tits on a boar hog as we say here in the south. I think my brain is finally fried. You know it's bad when the highlight of your day is painting and checking your crops on facebook's my farm application! I am a farming fool on there though! My grandmother Griffin is up in heaven freaking out and screaming...go back to school you idiot! What the hell are you doing? or....she may be laughing her ass off...I'm not sure which. Anyway...I hope all of you are ready for Christmas...we are not. It's coming up way too fast and my wallet is a little skimpy right now. then again...who's isn't? Merry Christmas....9 days and counting.

No comments: