Monday, August 17, 2009

Funny Greyson Story...

This happened a while ago but some how today I remembered it and laughed. So...I want to share. A few weeks ago Michele's brother and his family were coming over to cook out on a Saturday evening. Greyson decided he needed to set a "booby trap" for his cousins. He had been obsessed with scotch tape for a few weeks so that was his weapon of choice if you will. Greyson taped up the whole entrance onto our porch with clear tape and waited. Unfortunately, a group of Jehovah's Witnesses showed up to witness to our family. A man and a woman walked up onto our porch and were immediately covered in scotch tape...like walking into a spiders web! By the time Michele found them they were walking back across the yard, covered in clear tape and picking it off of their clothes. They came inside to tell me because I was showering. I screamed, "Did you run out and apologize?" She says...NO! I didn't want to talk to them anyway. I was horrified thinking surely they probably thought we had done that on purpose. Oh my! I have to admit though it really was funny...poor people...they know not who they were dealing with! G man strikes again! Thank you Greyson for continuing to amuse us. :)

1 comment:

LifeIsArt said...

One of the funniest stories ever! Still cracks me up.