Monday, August 10, 2009

Beach Trip topped off with a Littel Breakin' & Enterin'

This is the special Vaseline...prison issue...Keep reading for the rest of the story!
OK...Here's the Readers Digest Version...I hope. Had a great time at the beach although somewhat interesting being there with family for a week. It all went well...that is until Friday around 6pm...that's when all hell broke loose. I received a call and a text 911 to call the neighbor. I had been drinking and talk about a buzz kill. she is crying and saying our house had been broken into and the big TV, the Wii, and the xbox all stolen. Seriously? WTH? I immediately handed the phone to Shel to call the neighbor to see what was happening. Sure enough...we had been violated. Now if you are gonna do that...pass me the Vaseline please! Bastards! Long story short...whole neighborhood was no where to be found when we got home on Sat around lunch. All hiding like they had "seen something" or "knew something". Well sure enough by Sunday the truth started coming out. Thanks to some super sleuthing by Michele and I going door to door...we ended up with names, kids who saw them jump the fence and even several people identified the same boys. Sadly though I feel sorry for them in that obviously they have grown up and had zero guidance and/or role models...short of thugs. Lovely. Bad news is they live right around the corner and we get to see them popping in and out almost daily. They have terrorized our neighbors for weeks unbeknownst to us and now we are on a mission to have them arrested and/or evicted. Mom is NEVER there and they are left to their own devices...none of which are good. We identified at least 4 to 5 houses that have been broken into or attempted just since ours happened. Don't these folks talk. I have at least warned every neighbor I see. We can at least help each other out. Really? Why not people... So...as far as Greyson goes...(here is the funny part) He was really worried when he found out. Worried about his LEGO'S! hahahahaaaaa to help him get past it I said to him at the beach, "Son, if they touched your LEGO'S I will kick their asses!!!" He is still laughing about that! I know...bad mommy...bad, bad mommy! Anyway...we took him straight to Michele's brother's house so he would not see the fall out of these punks ridiculous stunt. Shel and I spoke with the officer, hung out with the crime scene guy and cleaned up before unpacking. Then we finished up and went and got Greyson. he did not need to see all the blood, broken glass, pictures of all of us thrown around, clothes tossed about, broken items etc....So as far as he knows..."Mommy they only took 3 things. What's the big deal?" Only kids huh? I had to explain the danger somewhat and that it was still wrong of them to come in when we aren't home and take things that do not belong to them...but really he has somewhat hit the nail on the head...3 things...what's the big deal. Will we press charges? Hell yeah? Gotta learn lessons some way...but overall...we are safe and that "stuff" can be replaced. All is well at Casa de Griffin-Roberts! Now...one more detail...in my sick and angry mind when I was really pissed here are some of the fun thoughts I had...What to do to the suspects...
Send them a gift package (with an econo jar of Vaseline) with their names clearly on the box with a cute note...thought you may need this once you get to prison...whenever that is...or...they left the remote to the plasma TV and they live just around the corner...imagine if you will them watching it...(if it's not pawned)...and then suddenly, it's changing to the Spanish channel all by itself...or it comes on all by itself at 3am....suddenly it mutes...then the volume is blaring...then it's the food f'in network! I sooooo could push them over the edge! Last but not least...a drive by with a big pepper spray bomb cloud...you know a big fire extinguisher sized pepper container on my thigh like "Dog the Bounty Hunter"...or a tazer gun...zzzzzzzTTTTTTTT ZZZZZTtttttttttt! OK...I am done now...Bitter party of one...tables ready! ORDER UP! Good night my friends...sleep tight...I have on the night vision goggles watching...just watching! I did work at the Postal service for 17 years...it was not in vain! hahahahahaaaaaa

No comments: