Friday, July 17, 2009

Funny Things Greyson has said..."Greysonisms"




Some of these are originals...some movie lines he memorized and has used in everyday conversation in at the appropriate moments. Some are just funny questions he has asked...Go figure...He keeps us laughing and I am sure I will leave many of them out. I will add to them as he shares more or as I remember them.




  • I am gonna ride in on my trusty Steve!
  • Bam it! (He was very little and at least used it in the correct context)
  • I need to go over to play with my left door neighbors.
  • Oh....my spleen!
  • I think you just broke my toxcix!
  • Did ya' hear my words?!!!
  • I can't wear this...It makes me feel normal!
  • I need to watch Bee movie because it makes my bad dreams go away.
  • I just hit my %$#@ on the corner of that table....Call an ambulance will ya'!
  • Mommy Lynn...what are these two things hangin' down behind my ding ding? (Oh the pressure that ensued!)
  • Mommy Lynn I have the wisdom brain of 8 years old...stop talking like that!
  • We can't go anywhere. Did you see all that red on the TV! These storms are dangerous!
  • I want crabby pattys for dinner.
  • Wake up mommy & momom...It's morning day!
  • I can't know what you're saying!
  • I need to see you & your eyes! Get in here...
  • Why are you having angry eyes?
  • I love you to the whole wide world mommy & momom.
  • You can't know the Pokemon mommy...only I know it.
  • Greyson also comes complete with a plethora of sound effects all of which sound very accurate to the movie or show he saw them on. His Star Wars effects are the best! hahahaaaa
  • We aren't eating there! Nothing but hair nets!!! I hate hair nets and it smells like old people! and the lines....there are long long lines!
  • A bumble bee rates a "5" on the ouch meter mommy Lynn!
  • Mommy Lynn, "That's my bad ear...please give the phone to my good ear." As a matter of fact...that whole side of me is bad." (He was referring to his left side...he is right handed!)
  • Oh my Lord...What's that stinch! I'm gonna puke!
  • Indiana Jones rode his horse in the desert so he wouldn't run into any "captuses"
  • "I'd like to kiss you monkey man!"
  • "Hey...it's me, King Julian. Which one of you fools is attracted to me!" (then he pretends to snap his coconut bra...just like in Madagascar2)
  • "Can I kiss the bride skippa? NO!" (...then greyson slaps himself...again like in the Madagascar2) It freaked us out the first time he did it and I had to ask him not to hit himself so hard.
  • I got cut red handed mommom! (After he cut his leg on a staple...)

2 comments:

LifeIsArt said...

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! He cracks me up. I'm so glad you wrote them down. There are so many funny things my kids have said and I have only written a few down!!

HeidiB said...

Greyson has officially made my life. that's right. not my day. my life.