Friday, July 10, 2009

Catching up on our week...

Hello again...we have been very busy. So busy that I am not sure where I left off. Anyway...this week so far we have stayed mostly in the house due to cloudy rainy days. Greyson has been playing LEGOs, wii, watching Nickelodeon, and playing with his pokemon cards. I wasn't feeling well on Wednesday and ended up going to the doctor to ensure I wasn't about to croak. hahahaaaaa seriously though, all is well and yesterday, (Thursday), we headed out to run errands. Needless to say it was a monsoon in Concord. After that fun we headed to Greyson's therapy appt. which went well. Karate has been out this week due to the instructor having a vacation week so we came home and got ready for our evening. I had a board meeting so I drug Greyson to pick up a friend, also on the board of the school, and we headed off to our fun. Michele met us there to pick up Greyson and we were on our own. After I got home Greyson had picked up where I left him, wide open and ready for who knows what! At times I have NO idea where his energy comes form but if I could bottle it I would be rich. He was literally insane and pushing us closer to insanity with every breath. we finally got him in the shower and calming down, thank goodness. he put on his pj's and was not to far from falling off to sleep. we are working on him sleeping in his room and bed. He lay in there but then later came into our room before he eve3r fell off to sleep. A few nights ago he fell off to sleep in there with my help but came in our bed around 3am. We are not pushing the issue but clearly reminding him he needs to be in there now that he is bigger. Things are going fine and the therapist feels we are headed in a good direction. We shall see. Today I had a hair appt. So our friend Ginger was kind enough to let him come over to play with his pal Umberto until I was done. After that I kidnapped the boys over to our place for some fun. Later we did the spray ground too and then I had to drag big man to the grocery store. That is NEVER fun but he did pretty well this time around. We saw Ms Diane there and had some chit chat with her about her Wang visits! yay! Now we are winding down, getting ready to eat, and watch a movie tonight. Greyson asked to rent Marley & Me so I warned him of the end...could be ugly, we will see and update tomorrow. have a great Friday night folks...Love to all! Lots of love & hugs!

1 comment:

Anna's Mom said...

Hope you are feeling better! Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer. I am so proud of G'man. When we put Meg in own bed, we started by my sleeping in her room, and then slowly moving my cot out of the room. Took about a week to complete. Miss you!