Friday, July 17, 2009

Freeze! (Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs)

I have forgotten to mention lately Greyson's new obsession with freezing things. We went to see Ice Age 3-Dawn of the Dinosaurs and ever since he is obsessed with freezing everything. He takes a figure from his toy box and puts it in one of our Tupperware type containers or a glass and then sticks them in the freezer. He has already broken one of our nice pieces of pottery...a mug thanks to this new past time of his. I didn't yell but I did explain that some things don't do so good in the freezer and he couldn't use those anymore. Sometimes he freezes multiple items in one container and his favorite part of it all is the thawing process. He will opt to start slowly and then use hot water to melt away different areas faster. He is so funny to watch and listen to during his play. His thoughts and actions never cease to amaze me and I love that about him. He is definitely one interesting guy. You keep on freezing big guy. Even if I do have extra dishes...it's all good. Nothing but fun to be had at this house. hahahaaaaa Mr freeze is on the job. Saving many action figures, toys, etc from the "Ice Age". Have a great weekend guys! I am off to Greyson's test for his brown belt in Karate! Yay for Greyson! Will update later with pics! hugs....

No comments: