Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Home sick with Mr. Pitiful

Life has been somewhat interesting lately.  I am in school, making life slightly more hectic than usual and Greyson seems to be one of two things lately.  Very needy...or pissed at the world and hormonal.  He has been suffering from "I don't want to go to school" syndrome and he came home yesterday saying he didn't feel good.  He did have an upset stomach so I put him in the bed where he stayed until he ate dinner.  Then he headed right back...not normal for him. His stomach acted ugly a few more times so this am we decided to keep him home which means...no going to class for mommy.  UGH...  (Disclaimer-I am old and cannot afford to miss too many lectures of art history for those brain infusions are crucial to my success) Just sayin'...  None the less, we are here and he does seem to be feeling better.  He did however have a crying pitiful moment of I don't want to go to school I just want to spend time with you and momom all of the time.  Later tonight he will reprimand me I am sure for some idiotic moment of embarrassment.  I obviously have them a lot.  I guess turning 11 is when the fun starts.  I always thought it was a teen thing.  I guess pre-teen emotional breakdowns are just the precursor to warm you up as a parent for the fun that follows.  Great...somebody needs to write that darn manual I tell you.  The emotional swings right now are so much fun, the crying, the freaking out, the screaming, the "stop embarrassing me!" Who freakin' knew that breathing or just looking a certain way could be so damn embarrassing?  He may just be getting warmed up but guess what.  I am definitely just getting warmed up on that embarrassing thing.  Jen, I hope you are reading this.  I think we should dye our hair some bright ass color and start showing these 'mini me's'  just how darn embarrassing we can be.  heheheheeee Seriously though, I don't want to push my boy over the edge.  Just maybe to the edge so he can see the other side more clearly.  I do feel sorry for the boy.  He can't help the changes his body is going through.  He is under attack so I guess it's only fair to attack whoever is closest.  I do love him to the whole wide world.  Regardless of his duel personality lately.  (((hugs to my Gman)))  For now, these two moms will buckle up for safety.

No comments: